11.1 Both Cartrack and the Customer will treat all information received from the other party that is marked ‘Confidential’ or which is reasonably obvious to be confidential (“Confidential Information”) as it would treat its own confidential information. Neither party shall employ less than a reasonable degree of care in protecting the Confidential Information. In this regard, Confidential Information shall include, but not be limited to:
- 11.1.1 Pricing, business plans, customer lists, operational and technical data and product plans;
- 11.1.2 Any and all versions of software, trade secrets, know-how, business methods, techniques, goodwill, strategies andrelated documentation owned Cartrack, as well as software and documentation owned by Cartrack;
- 11.1.3 Knowledge of and influence over the clients, suppliers, business associates, service providers and/or strategicpartners;
- 11.1.4 Details of the contractual agreements between the Group and its clients, suppliers, business associates, serviceproviders and/or strategic partner;
- 11.1.5 Any information not readily available to the public at large. This Section shall survive termination of this Agreementand continue for a period of two (2) years.